Celebrity coloring page

I chose to use Tom Brady because he is my favorite celebrity. He inspires me most because he is the quarterback for my favorite NfL team, the New England Patriots. I play as a QB for my football team and someday, I wish to be as good as Tom Brady. I don't really pay attention to any other celebrities, and I thought that Tom Brady would be a fun celeb to make as a coloring page. I first selected the right picture of him,  a larger one. I first began contouring his arms and ball and moved up to his helmet and face. I also added some discrete details to his uniform to make it look as realistic as possible. The most fun part about this coloring page was definitely doing the jersey and making it look realistic. To come to a conclusion,  I ended off the sketch with the fantastic eyebrows to make it look so amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Panel Comic strip

coloring/shaded scene of choice cartoon 1